TRACK YOUR ORDER(S)
To get your order status, go to HarborFreight.com and click on "Order Status" near the top right corner of our webpage. Under "Track My Order," enter your order number and shipping zip code number, then click the "GO" button.
You can also track the status of your order by logging into your Harbor Freight account and clicking on the "Track My Order" link on the left-hand side.
To review your HarborFreight.com order history, log in to your account from the website and view your order history on your dashboard.
ITEMS PURCHASED ONLINE
If for any reason you are not satisfied with an item purchased from Harbor Freight Tools, you may return the product within 90 days for a full refund or replacement, whichever you prefer. The limited warranty term is 90-day beginning on the date of purchase or order. You must provide a copy of your packing slip/order with the item(s) listed. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable.
For online and phone orders:
- If returning in-store, please provide a proof of purchase. If you do not have a proof of purchase, please obtain a Return Authorization by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-444-3353, Monday thru Sunday, 6am to 6pm (PT). Please provide your name, order number and a brief description of the reason(s) for the return.
- If returning by mail, please obtain a Return Authorization as outlined above
Online purchases can also be returned to any Harbor Freight store for an exchange or refund within 90 days of your purchase. A 20% re-stocking fee may apply. Just bring the item along with the order packing slip/order and we will gladly exchange or refund the purchase.
A specific list of items for which the 20% re-stocking fee is applicable is subject to change at any time. For items subject to the re-stocking fee, the fee will be waived if any of the below conditions are met:
- The item is unopened and in new condition
- The item is exchanged for an upgrade in the same category
- The item is being returned/exchanged under an Extended Service Plan
- The item is being returned/exchanged due to a manufacturer defect
Due to safety hazards, items that use flammable liquids or gases, or contain hazardous materials cannot be returned through the mail; even if the item was drained of these materials. For safety reasons, certain products cannot be returned to the store if opened. For returns, please call customer service toll-free at 1-800-444-3353, Monday thru Sunday 6am to 6pm (PT).
ITEMS PURCHASED in STORE
If for any reason you are not satisfied with an item purchased from Harbor Freight Tools, you may return the product within 90 days for a full refund or replacement, whichever you prefer. The limited warranty term is 90-day beginning on the date of invoice. A 20% re-stocking fee may apply. You must provide the original receipt to receive an exchange or refund.
Things to Know:
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns and exchanges.
- Merchandise may be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund or exchange in the original tender. Check and debit card purchases may be refunded in cash.
- A valid government issued ID must be presented at the time of return.
- Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable.
- For safety reasons, items cannot contain oil or gas in them at the time of return or exchange.
- For safety reasons, certain products cannot be returned to the store if opened. For returns, please call customer service toll-free at 1-800-444-3353, Monday thru Sunday 6am to 6pm (PT).
- Select items will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. See an associate for details.
- The manager has the right to refuse returns of any item, at any time, for any reason.
For your convenience, you do not have to exchange or return the item to the store from which it was originally purchased.
Harbor Freight Tools uses United States Postal Service, FedEx Smart Post, FedEx Ground, FedEx Second Day, FedEx Next Day Air or truck freight line to ship your orders. Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24hrs of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day. You will receive a shipping confirmation email that will confirm which carrier is used for your products.
Harbor Freight stores and the website accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Harbor Freight gift cards. Checks and money orders are also accepted for orders placed via United States Postal Service.
If an order has one or more items on backorder, Harbor Freight will charge shipping on the entire merchandise total including the shipping cost for the item(s) on backorder. When a backordered item ships, you will only be charged for the item (plus tax if applicable). The item will be sent as soon as our warehouse receives the new shipment.
If using a debit card, we recommend that you deduct the full amount of your order from your records today to ensure funds are available when your item becomes available.
If the backordered item you selected is discontinued or otherwise unavailable, the item will be cancelled from your order and you will not be charged. If your item was discontinued, there may be a comparable item or upgraded version available. Please search our website or contact Customer Service for assistance at 1-800-444-3353, Monday thru Sunday, 6am to 6pm (PT).
CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS
Log in to your account from the website using your user name and password. The "Quick Links" portion on the left-hand side of your account page features an "Account Information" link. Click on it and type your updated email address in the "Email Address" field, then click the "Save" button.
CHANGE BILLING/SHIPPING INFO
Log in to your account from the website using your user name and password. The "Quick Links" portion on the left-hand side of your account page features an "Address Book" link. Click on the link to change your shipping address. You can also click on the "Add New Address" button on the top right corner to update your address book with multiple addresses. After entering the updated address, click the "Save" button.
UPDATE MAIL OR EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS
If you would like to add, update or remove your mail or email subscription information, please enter your request in the comments field below.
Unsubscribe from emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email, see the example below.
Log in to your account from the website using your user name and password. The "Quick Links" portion on the left-hand side of your account page features an "Account Information" link, click on it. Then click on the "Change Password" box. New fields will appear below: enter your current password, new password and then confirm your new password. Click "Save" to register your new password.
Forgot password? Change password
VIEW MY LIST/SHOPPING LIST
There are two ways to view your shopping list / "My List":
- Go to HarborFreight.com and in the top center of the page, click on "My List". Enter your email address and password to login. Your list will be immediately viewable.
- Log in to your account from the website using your user name and password. The "Quick Links" portion on the left-hand side of your account page features a "My List" link. Click on it to view your list.
WHAT IS THE ITC PROGRAM?
Harbor Freight Tools’ Inside Track Club is an annual paid membership program that provides additional savings and exclusive promotions for its members. ITC members can literally save thousands of dollars per year compared to preferred customers. Click here for more information about ITC or to register.
CURRENT ITC DEALS
Visit the ITC coupons page here for a current list of special ITC discounts and promotions!
UPDATE YOUR ITC ACCOUNT
Sign in here to update your ITC information.
UPDATE MAIL OR EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS
Unsubscribe from emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email, see the example below.
Harbor Freight Tools offers numerous coupons that can save you up to 80% on the original cost of an item.
Things to Know:
- Coupons cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons
- All coupons must contain an original barcode and expiration date
- Coupons cannot be bought, sold or transferred
- Coupons are not valid on prior purchases after 30 days from original purchase date
- Original coupon must be presented
- Each coupon contains a specific offer and restrictions
- Percent-off, dollar-off, or promotional item coupons are limited to one coupon per customer, per day
When ordering online, there is an “enter your coupon code here” field on the checkout screen. When coupons cannot be successfully applied, it may be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Coupon validation date has expired
- Item may be excluded from the offer
- Code does not match an existing offer (may be expired or invalid for another reason)
- Coupon has already been applied to your order or previous order – one coupon per item
- You’ve ordered the maximum amount of a given item per the coupon offer
- Coupon code is not yet active but will be in the near future
- Percentage-off and free coupon cannot be combined in the same order. Use one or the other
- Minimum purchase (item quantity or dollar amount) has not been reached
If your coupon does not fall under any of these categories, please contact Customer Service for additional assistance. We reserve the right to amend or suspend our coupon redemption policy at any time, without notice.
If a user manual is available for an item, it will be available through the product page, located on the “User Manual” tab.
Manuals are viewable as PDF files. You must have PDF software (e.g. Adobe Reader) to open and read the file. If you do not have PDF software, click here for a free download. You may read the manual online or print it out.
For technical product assistance, submit your questions using the convenient online form, or call 1-888-866-5797, Monday thru Friday, 7am to 4pm (PT).
How do I order replacement parts?
Many of our products have replacement parts available for purchase. To purchase a part, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-444-3353, Monday thru Sunday 6am to 6pm (PT), or via email. Specify the product name, item number and description of the part when making your inquiry.
SAFETY AND RECALLS
Harbor Freight values your safety and satisfaction. We make sure to provide you with up-to-date information on any recalls or product safety news as it comes available.
We will post product recalls from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). For more information, you may also visit the CPSC Web site at www.cpsc.gov. As it relates to Harbor Freight, the information provided here is based on press releases that involve product sold through Harbor Freight stores or on HarborFreight.com. The information includes the products involved and the steps to take if you have one of the recalled items. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
Also, the Web site www.recalls.gov links visitors to the home pages of government regulatory agencies responsible for product recalls. In addition to finding details about recalled products, visitors will gain additional safety information and may sign up for email alerts on recalled products, as they become available.
Certain Harbor Freight products feature software that may be updated as needed. To get the latest software upgrade for your product, visit the respective product page on the Harbor Freight website and click the "Software Update" tab.
Then click on the download link which will be in a zipped format with the updated file. Instructions will appear on how to install the software update.
EXTENDED SERVICE PROTECTION (ESP)
Our Extended Service Protection plans provide 1 or 2 years of coverage for eligible products that begin when the limited manufacturer’s warranty ends.
ESP plans can be purchased at Harbor Freight Tools stores within 30 days of the eligible product’s purchase date or by calling our Sales Department at 1-800-423-2567, Monday thru Sunday 6am to 6pm (PT).
SAVES TIME AND MONEY
- Covers mechanical and electrical failures during normal use*
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Protection from operational failure caused by power surge*
- Covers product(s) used for consumer and commercial use
- Gas Powered
- Battery Powered
- Fast and Easy: In-Store, One-Time Replacement on covered failures
- If product fails during coverage it will be replaced with a new product of equal or similar features, capacity and/or efficiency and functionality, a Harbor Freight Tools Gift Card, or a refund up to the original purchase price will be issued
- Protects against unexpected repairs on covered failures
- Save money with functional parts and labor coverage
- Conveniently located service centers
- On-site repair available with fee***
Customer Service is available for existing plans at 1-888-838-3421.
*Exclusions apply, see full terms and conditions.
**If product cannot be repaired within 15 days, a new product of equal or similar features, capacity, specifications and/or efficiency and functionality will be provided. Product will also be replaced if the same major failure occurs and requires 3 service calls within 12 months. If a replacement product is not available, we will either issue a Harbor Freight Tools’ gift card or provide a refund up to the actual cash value of the product, not to exceed the original purchase price of the covered item. Repair with use of non-original manufacturer or remanufactured parts is allowed.
Replacement of product, issuance of a gift card or a refund deems plan fully performed (N/A in AZ and NV).
The obligor and administrator is Federal Warranty Service Corporation, P.O. Box 105689, Atlanta, GA 30348-5689, 1-877-881-8578 in all states except United Service Protection Inc. in FL and Assurant Service Protection, Inc. in OK.
***Only offered at Harbor Freight Tools stores
For information about gift cards, click here.
For information about donations, click here.
For information about store locations, click here.
For information about employment opportunities, click here.
1000 characters remaining Missing.
1000 characters remaining
How do I get in touch with very customer service? ›
Simply log into your account, here and tap on the Very Assistant. And don't worry, if our Very Assistant can't find the answer it will hand you over to our Customer Care Team to resolve your query.How do I contact o2 customer service by phone? ›
020 8239 3902 when calling from within the UK.Is it free to call o2 customer service? › What is good customer service? ›
Good customer service typically means providing timely, attentive, upbeat service to a customer, and making sure their needs are met in a manner that reflects positively on the company or business.What is great customer service? ›
The key to good customer service is building good relationships with your customers. Thanking the customer and promoting a positive, helpful and friendly environment will ensure they leave with a great impression. A happy customer will return often and is likely to spend more.Why is customer service important? ›
They are responsible for representing your brand when interacting with potential buyers. Customer service can break a company's chance to turn a potential customer into a loyal customer. After a positive customer service experience, 89% of consumers report they are more likely to return and make another purchase.What is customer service PDF? ›
Customer service management is the process of providing support to customers before, during and after purchase (McNamara 2019). Kaňovská (2010) submitted that customer service management involves every step an organization takes to ensure and maintain the satisfaction of its customers.How will you handle the customer on a call when you do not have a solution to their problem? ›
Don't immediately resort to a panic response. Instead, gently get to the root of the question. It might be that the customer is asking about a product or service you don't even offer. If that's the case, you can simply inform them that they can seek the answer from the appropriate authority.What numbers are free on O2 contract? ›
Freephone numbers beginning 0800 or 0808 (most are already free from landlines), will also be free to call from mobiles starting from 1 July 2015. After that date, you won't be charged for calling any number starting 0800 or 0808 from your O2 phone and they won't appear on your bill.Is 0344 free from O2? ›
Calls to 03 numbers will cost the same as other standard fixed line numbers (starting 01 or 02) and are included as part of any inclusive or free minutes allowance on O2 tariffs.
How do I contact O2 about my bill? ›
- Their service is free and completely confidential.
- You can complete the advice session at your own pace.
- You'll get a personalised action plan and help to set up your solution.
Hi Lisa 🙁 What number did you contact Sky on? Our number (0344 809 0202) is free to call from your O2 SIM. You're charged a 55p per minute access charge for calling premium-rate numbers. The company you're calling may also charge you a service charge, however, you'd need to query this with them directly.Is 0344 a free number? ›
Many organisations use 03 numbers such as 0300, 0344 or 0345 as an alternative to more expensive 084 and 087 numbers. Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than a call to a 01 or 02 number. This means calls to 01, 02 or 03 numbers will come out of your inclusive minutes.How much does 0345 cost on O2? ›
When calling a 0345 number on O2 it is charged exactly the same as if you were phoning a number starting with 01 or 02. All phone numbers starting with 0345 are charged as part of all inclusive minutes on a contract or sim-only deal and are charged at 30 pence a minute if on Pay-As-You-Go.What are the 3 most important things in customer service? ›
Essentially, the 3 important qualities of customer service center around three “p”s: professionalism, patience, and a “people-first” attitude. Although customer service varies from customer to customer, as long as you're following these guidelines, you're on the right track.What is customer satisfaction? ›
Customer satisfaction is defined as a measurement that determines how happy customers are with a company's products, services, and capabilities. Customer satisfaction information, including surveys and ratings, can help a company determine how to best improve or changes its products and services.How do you give a 5 star customer service? ›
- 5 good customer service examples to provide great service. Respond as quickly as possible. Know your customers. Fix your mistakes. Listen to your customers. ...
- 3 ways to improve customer service. Deliver context-based support. Innovate the customer journey. Invest in human and automated service channels.
- Instill your value system: ...
- Listen to your customer: ...
- Hire the right person: ...
- Define and document standards: ...
- Equip your employees to deliver on excellence: ...
- Empower: ...
A great customer support representative knows how to relate to anybody, but they're especially good with frustrated people. Instead of taking things personally, they intuitively understand where the other person is coming from and they know to both prioritize and swiftly communicate that empathy.What's another term for customer service? ›
Terminology. Today, we have dozens of terms for this basic idea, including customer support, customer care, client relations, and support service. Most of these are fairly interchangeable. Again, it's all just another way to say customer service.
How do you give good customer service examples? ›
- Add a personal touch.
- Be transparent and educate customers.
- Respond quickly to all customer feedback.
- Use creative and unexpected return policies.
- Find a workaround when items are out of stock.
- Build a connection with local shoppers.
- Remember and reward repeat customers.
- Traditional, brick-and-mortar support.
- Messaging and chat.
- Problem-Solving Skills. The number one skill you need to excel in for good customer service is problem-solving. ...
- Clear Communication. ...
- Friendly Attitude. ...
- Empathy. ...
- Business Acumen. ...
- Product/Service Knowledge. ...
- Strong Time Management.
- The Six Basic Needs of Customers.
- Friendliness. Friendliness is the most basic of all customers needs, usually associated with being greeted graciously and with warmth. ...
- Understanding and empathy. ...
- Fairness. ...
- Control. ...
- Options and alternatives. ...
Customer service skills are the skills necessary to communicate with others, solve problems, demonstrate patience and understanding, ensure customer satisfaction, and resolve customer complaints.How do you resolve customer complaints? ›
- Listen to the complaint. Thank the customer for bringing the matter to your attention. ...
- Record details of the complaint. ...
- Get all the facts. ...
- Discuss options for fixing the problem. ...
- Act quickly. ...
- Keep your promises. ...
- Follow up.
Extra benefits from being with Three
All 0800, 0808 and 0500 calls are free. 4G at no extra cost (when you choose a 4G phone).
8am - 8pm Monday to Friday.What is the 3 number? ›
|← 2 3 4 →|
|Phone/SIM Only Customers||Mobile Broadband Customers|
|333 from a Three phone||500 from a Three phone|
|0333 338 1001 from any phone||0333 338 1003 from any phone|
|+44 7782 333 333 from abroad||+44 7782 333 333 from abroad|
Is 0118 a free number? ›
Calling 0118 numbers comes with costs. When calling from a landline, calls to 0118 numbers can cost up to 10p per minute. This is dependent on the time of day, and there is usually an additional call set-up fee. When calling these numbers from mobile phones, the cost increases to between 10p and 40p per minute.Are 0333 numbers free Three? ›
When you take out a contract with Three, the majority of their contract plans include inclusive minutes, meaning that you are able to use your minutes to call UK landline and mobiles, including numbers beginning with 01, 02, 03.Is an 0300 number free from a mobile? ›
The cost of calling 0300 numbers is the same as calling a standard landline number, be it from a landline or mobile.How do I find my 3 phone number? ›
- Go to your Settings.
- Tap Phone.
- Look for My Number.
On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number.What is a chat platform? ›
Chat's chat platform can be used as a single team inbox to receive all customer communication via channels such as Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and more. In-app chat: Rocket. Chat can be added to a product or a service as an in-app or live chat to better support users and customers along their journey.Why Is 9 the perfect number? ›
The number 9 is revered in Hinduism and considered a complete, perfected and divine number because it represents the end of a cycle in the decimal system, which originated from the Indian subcontinent as early as 3000 BC.What is the number 5? ›
5 (five) is a number, numeral and digit. It is the natural number, and cardinal number, following 4 and preceding 6, and is a prime number. It has attained significance throughout history in part because typical humans have five digits on each hand.What is the number 7? ›
7 (seven) is the natural number following 6 and preceding 8. It is the only prime number preceding a cube.Are 0344 numbers free on Three? ›
When making a call to business 0345 numbers it is included in contract minutes that are provided by Three mobile, essentially, all numbers starting with 03 are charged the same as number starting with 01 and 02.
What network does Three use? ›
Which network does Three use? Three is its own mobile network. It doesn't piggyback on other network.Are 0808 numbers free Three? ›
Calls to numbers starting 0800 and 0808 are free for anyone to call. The charge for calls to service numbers starting 084, 087, 118 and 09 are split into two elements: An access charge, set by us at 65p per minute, with a 1 minute minimum charge.